About the Role
Here at Terra, we believe that working with us is not just a job – but a lifestyle.
Terra Consultants fosters a collaborative environment for our employees from all backgrounds. We are a hard-working team, with great friendships here in the workplace. We have the best social events and families are well supported here with flexible working arrangements. We believe that working for Terra is not just a job, but a lifestyle. We are looking for someone who is a team player and comes with a sense of humour – we like to work hard but have fun along the way.
Come and join forces with the Terra team.
At Terra, we believe in upskilling and supporting our staff's lifetime careers in built environments. If you are an outstanding professional who is willing to go the extra mile for our clients - we would love to have a chat with you.
Benefits and perks
• Flexible working opportunities - work/life balance
• A great salary to the right candidate
• Our goal is for the enhancement of the skills and abilities of each individual employee. We commit to 2% of annual salary towards training and CPD courses
• We embrace delegation and look to work towards full project autonomy and coordination for our staff
• Opportunity to work on a full spectrum of private surveying projects from infill residential, city centre transformation, greenfield subdivision and industrial expansion.
• Opportunities to enhance and develop your skillset and career
About the role
We are seeking for Structural Engineer to join the team. We will consider all candidates so if you are looking to move up after a few years since graduation or have been in the game awhile we would love to chat. Alongside design, you will conduct site inspections and undertake construction monitoring. You will also be exposed to dealing with clients and contractors, whilst developing your technical ability.
· A bachelor or higher qualification in Civil engineering
· 2-4 years of professional experience in reinforced concrete and steel structure design or if a recent Graduate, an interest in structural engineering carrier
· Current driving license
· Good communication skills;
· A positive attitude and ability to learn.
About the Company
Terra Consultants is one of New Zealand’s leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy working in design and implementation of various projects from residential to large-scale residential, commercial. Our talented team of experts have been bringing our clients success for over two decades. We are all about developing our people’s skills so that together with our clients we are “Building better environments for a better future.”
With a diverse and growing pipeline of work, we are seeking someone who will become an integral member of our team.